The World of Warrior Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breezeclan

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breezeclan - Page 2 Empty Re: Breezeclan

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:12 pm

"Whoops, I forgot completely about the turtle shell." Crystalpaw
mewed as she once again sat. Mistpaw came next to her and sat as well."Sage, you don't smell of any clan in the forest, though." Mistpaw mewowed. "You'd have to roll in garlic before you  go in the  forest and run amuck."
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

https://worldofwarriorwoods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Sage leapt into her herb patch. "Smell again." Honeyfur opened her jaws and took a breath. Soon, she bent over and scraped earth over her muzzle. "You smell like all of the clans at first, then one scent is strong. The scent of my Clan. I can guess it would work for all of the Clans, knowing you, Sage." Sage smiled. "I use this to mask my scent when I'm delivering herbs." She leapt off her fence into the grassy forest floor. "Now, lets get going."
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:19 pm

The two apprentices nodded, and followed Sage and Honeyfur back into the forest.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:50 am

Saving time by fading to black.

Sage parted her jaws. "The turtle's scent is fresh. I think it's sleeping." Honeyfur laid the package of berries and herbs on an oak leaf and laid it next to the shell. She took a nut shell and filled it with water from a puddle. "There. Now we wait. Follow me." Honeyfur leapt onto a low branch on a tree. Sage leapt after her, but missed. She landed on her paw. "Ow! My paw!" She yelped. "Ok, it doesn't hurt now, but I'd need to stay off of it for a while." Honeyfur lowered the branch down so Sage could limp on. "I had a feeling I'd need these." Honeyfur purred as she took out the herbs Sage had given her. She picked a strange looking vial full of clear liquid and a nutshell. She poured the liquid in the shell and laid it by Sage. "Lap it up." She mewed softly. Sage licked it up and soon was limping not as much as before. "Thanks Honeyfur." Sage purred. "Now for the youngsters. Come here, you must be tired."
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:56 am

Mistpaw looked over to the turtle shell, then back at the branch as she quickly climbed on. Crystalpaw , her tail high and straight, crept silently over to the branch and lept on. She settled herself so she would be comfortable, and kept eye on the shell. Mistpaw opened her jaws to ask a quick question, but Crystalpaw quickly wrapped her tail around Mistpaw's mouth so she wouldn't make noise. Mistpaw's eyes turned to slits as she furiously glanced at Crystalpaw, but she soon calmed when Crystalpaw flicked her ear towards the small green head slowly departing the shell's hole.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Sage flicked her gaze to the shell. "It's coming!"She whispered as Honeyfur laid the leaf pack at the turtle's head. The turtle looked at Honeyfur, than began picking at the wild berries. "Thank you Honeyfur." A disfigured mew came from Sage. Then, the turtle nodded at Honeyfur then slowly crept to the creek next to the place.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 am

(sorry I didn't reply :C)

Mistpaw, slowly nodding to Crystalpaw, climbed down from the branch after smelling something strange. They looked and saw that Honeyfur and Sage were occupied with the turtle, so they ran off towards the smell. There, they found clumps of red and white fur. The two apprentices followed the trail a bit longer, until to their own horror, found an animal they feared of. A big, growling, fox.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Sage whipped her head around. "Honeyfur, we have a BIG problem." Honeyfur started running to the young apprentices. She saw the fox, and padded up to it. She held a paw out, and the fox curiously sniffed it. After a while, the fox crouched down and scraped earth over its muzzle. Honeyfur rubbed the fox's pelt and the fox grinned warily. It barked happily, got up, and nuzzled Honeyfur. Then Sage came up and stuck her nose to the fox. It touched Sage's nose with it's own. "Come up, little ones. This fox has something to say, it was scared of you prowling into it's den. Honeyfur gave it a friendly whiff of my elixir, that works on foxes. This fox speaks by touching muzzles. That's the only way." The fox snorted and flicked her tail at herself. "Sorry," She mewed to the fox, then turned back to the apprentices. "She says her name is Vixen." Vixen trotted up, and curled her tail around her paws. Her eyes seemed to say that she was sent from StarClan, with some important news.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:25 am

Crystalpaw bowed her head before apologizing to Vixen. She hadn't meant to startle her. In fact, she believed they startled one another. She padded up to her slowly, and touched muzzles, Mistpaw doing the same after her. They both noticed the look in Vixen's round black eyes, and looked to Honeyfur. "I..I may be wrong, but sonething tells me she was sent from Starclan. " Crystalpaw mewed.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:18 am

Vixen nodded graciously. She scratched some earth with her paw numerous times. Honeyfur searched Vixen's drawings. Suddenly, she got a sign from StarClan. "Water and oak the same." Honeyfur came to, with Sage staring back at her. ((Original plot X3))
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:48 pm

"Water and Oak the same? How? Water is water, oak is oak. Theres no similar likeness. " Mistpaw mewed, confusingly.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:19 pm

"I got a visual presentation too. I saw a younger, smaller warrior with an orange tabby pelt. Then the warrior's appearance changed to a larger warrior with a dark grey tabby coat. They both had the setting of a stream." Sage straightened up. "StreamClan. Watersong and Oakheart. I met them while I was delivering herbs. They looked nothing alike."
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:17 pm

"Its gotta be something! I mean, Watersong and Oakheart could maybe be half sisters or maybe connected in some way.." Mistpaw mewed.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Honeyfur nodded. "We should ask them at the Gathering. Sage, when you deliver herbs, can you tell Sorrelstar and Tigerfur about the prophecy?" Sage mewed an agreement and got up. "I'll see you guys later! Bye!" She scampered off to her twoleg nest, leapt on her fence, flicked her tail, and disappeared. "Now, lets get back to camp. Your mentors are probably looking for you." Honeyfur purred happily.

((See where I'm going with this?))
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:16 pm

((Yup......sorta, but yeah)

"Yea...but they eased up on training. I bet they don't even know we're gone!" Mistpaw teased. "Oh come on now, Mistpaw. Don't be mousebrained, you practically lied to them saying you were taking a nap!" Crystalpaw playfully mewed.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:46 pm

Honeyfur trampled back to camp. "I must tell the leader about the new medicines Sage gave me." She mewed out loud, turned her head back, and winked at the apprentices. ((Sort of a shifty blink... cats can't wink.))
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Mistpaw flicked her tail in delight as she padded after Crystalpaw and Honeyfur.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Honeyfur smiled in delight. "Now that we're back in the camp," she whispered, "be very quiet about your expedition." She handed them each a piece of fresh-kill that was next to her at the border. Before the expedition, she had prepared some fresh-kill for an excuse. "Take this to the fresh-kill pile while I go talk to the leader."

((We need more cats! XD))
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:38 pm

{We do! Better yet, more people}

The two nodded and padded proudly into the clearing. Placing both their fresh kill on the pile, they began quietly chatting about their quick adventure.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:51 pm

Honeyfur smiled at the two young apprentices chatting with each other. They look so happy, she thought as she was walking toward the leader. I remember when I was that young. Then, she felt a cold breeze blowing through her fur. Red fang! She turned around to see her former mentor, Redfang, circling around her. I remember too...

((Aww moment))
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:05 pm

((Total aww x3))

Mistpaw nodded to Crystalpaw as she told her she was going to take a nap for the rest of the day. She noticed Redfang, who she had encountered as a kit, circling Honeyfur. She watched closely, curious of the two.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Redfang lapsed a tongue over Honeyfur's face. Have fun with life, Honeyfur. he whispered. His scent slowly faded from Honeyfur' s nose.
(Sorry, been busy))
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:16 am

Mistpaw's tail twitched with anticipation as she padded over to Honeyfur. "What was that all about?"
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:37 am

Honeyfur cocked her head playfully at the little apprentice. "I don't know, actually. But, I'll see you later. I have work to do." She walked away to her den.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2