The World of Warrior Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breezeclan

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breezeclan Empty Breezeclan

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:16 am

Breezeclan Crescent_Meadow
Breezeclan rests aside the south part of the forest, making it the perfect temperature in new leaf and green leaf. Herbs of all kinds grow there, and it has a great prey supply. However, predators such as foxes and badgers linger around here alot, and without dens, kits are very open to danger. Cats here eat mice, rabbit, and the occasional starling or thrush.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

https://worldofwarriorwoods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Breezeclan Empty Re: Breezeclan

Post by OmegaWolf Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 pm

Honeyfur sat at her den, her tail waving back and forth. She felt the nice breeze flowing through her singed fur, cooling it off completely. She readied some herbs for any case, and wrapped them up in an ivy leaf. Honeyfur got up and walked away to a puddle of water. She looked in it, then swiped her reflection with her paw. A small tear ran down the singed part of her face. I know you're special, She wavered in thought, Somewhere, you'll be free. The tear dropped into the water, swerving the reflection into what she used to look like. A happy, young apprentice, ready to be given a warrior ceremony. She padded away as a leaf dropped in the water, right on the place she was looking.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:00 am

Crystalpaw was just coming back from a hunting trip when she spotted Honeyfur, the medicine cat. She started to think that she might have been lonely, when a single tear drop confirmed her assumptions. She quickly set down the thrush she had caught in the fresh kill pile, and looked back over to Honeyfur. She had remembered it all: the burning fire, the singed fur, the kit she had saved. She knew it was a good deed, but the price just seemed to much for her comfort. Crystalpaw padded over calmly to her, her tail somewhat drooping on the soft green grass. "You okay, Honeyfur?" the worried apprentice asked gently, "Is something the matter?"
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Honeyfur turned around. "Yes, something's wrong. I'm sorry. I just..." She placed her muzzle on the head of the apprentice. "I used to be called Halfface. I hated that name so much, I wouldn't let anyone see me. I felt like a monster. That's when I became the medicine cat apprentice. Silverpool, my mentor, told me that I could go to the Moonstone to become a medicine cat. I felt horrible, hoping StarClan would not be ashamed. So, I took a leaf and covered the burnt side of my face. When we got there, the wind blew away the leaf, and I saw this figure. It was my former mentor, Redfang. 'You're brave, Honeyfur. Now use that bravery to face your ancestors.' He told me. I couldn't. I just couldn't. But he showed me the way. And now I'm here." She felt comforted getting that off of her fur. "I am kinda lonely sometimes. You know, you kind of remind me of Silverpool!"

((Who should be the apprentice she saved? That was really a long time ago for her. Crystalpaw would have been a kit... but it should be a kit from another kin.))
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:41 pm

{{Hmm...if you would like I could create one more apprentice.}}

"Whoever called you Halfface was nothing but a two muzzled mouse brain." Crystalpaw purred comfortingly. "And I really do remember Silverpool...a bit. I was like her, now that I think about it.". Gently, the furry apprentice licked Honeyfur's shoulder. "Don't worry, what's in the past is in the past. Starclan guides our paws towards the future right?"
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:03 pm

((How about Mistpaw?))

Honeyfur smiled, and licked the head of her friend. "Crystalpaw, you're a good friend. You're absolutely right." She started to purr. "I'm getting hungry. Let's go eat." She padded over to the  fresh-kill pile and grabbed her favorite: Rabbit. She took it over to Crystalpaw. "This is too big to eat alone. Care to share?"
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:24 am

{Sure! I'll make her really quick.}

"Sure, I haven't eaten yet." Meowed Crystalpaw as she Sat down on the mossy spot she had prepared. A chirping bird was flying above them, and to Crystalpaw, that was a sign of a peaceful day, which in fact is what is was turning out to be. Blinded by her thoughts, she forgot about the rabbit for a minute or two before snapping back. She took a bite into the meaty rabbit, and looked back up at Honeyfur. "So, what did you do today?"

D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Honeyfur split a part of the rabbit, exposing some meat she could eat. "I prepared some herbs for different times. I was thinking, there is a hollow turtle shell I found. You want to explore it?" She mewed as she dove in to the rabbit. "I fear we might have a special guest inside."

((Mistpaw is ready for Adoption.))
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 pm

"Turtle shell? Sure, why not! And the guest....well...I'll be armed. I'll cover myself in mud and grass so I blend." Crystalpaw answered confidently. She took another large bite into the rabbit before sitting up and licking her paws then lying back down.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Honeyfur stared happily over inside her den. "Well, we better prepare a treat for our 'Special' friend." She purred as she flicked her tail over to her den. "Some nice berries and leaves will do." She got up, and took an ivy leaf package from her storage, bound by bindweed. Inside were wild blueberries, a little sorrel leaf, an oak leaf, and some grass. She laid it on a stone. "We are missing something. We need another plant. We need some chamomile. Want to come, Crystalpaw?"
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:14 am

"Gladly! But where would you find chamomile? " Asked thd curious apprentice. Suddenly, for a moment, she felt like a medicine cat apprentice. "Whatcha up to?" A bubbly mew interrupted. Crystalpaw turned to see Mistpaw, the silver tabby she cat who Honeyfur had saved when she was a kit. "We were just about to explore an empty turtle shell, you wanna come?" Crystalpaw meowed. "Right after we go get chamomile.". "Since when have you been the apprentice of Honeyfur?" Mistpaw casually joked. "Kidding. So, can I come with you guys?"
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monochrome Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:31 am

Blackpelt was simply making small circles around the camp when she saw two apprentices and Honeyfur, the medicine cat. The deputy trotted up to the trio, wanting to be friendly. "Hello Mistpaw, Crystalpaw and Honeyfur. What might you three be up to this fine day?" she greeted them with a gentle quiver of her whiskers. The she-cat sat down before them, curious as to what they might be doing. There was a small ivy package on a stone, but there wasn't anything she could draw from that. She remained silent, but looked at the trio with her lime green eyes.
Monochrome
Monochrome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 pm

"We were actually just about to leave, Blackpelt. Wanna join?" Crystalpaw mewed, her tail swishing with anticipation. "It'd be fun! Besides, what else do you have to do?" Mistpaw added excitedly.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Honeyfur purred happily. "It would be fun!" She bounded toward a Twoleg farm. "Follow me."
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Crystalpaw flicked her tail towards the barn, and lept happily after Honeyfur.  Mistpaw quickly followed, obvious excitement in her step. "Come on, Blackpelt! "
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monochrome Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:50 am

The she-cat's eyes widened as she received the invitation to follow. She quickly strode to catch up with them, tail held high. She wasn't too scared to show her happiness, mostly because the others were pretty happy as well. Blackpelt purred as she walked along.
Monochrome
Monochrome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:10 am

Honeyfur flicked her tail signaling that they were there. "Okay, here we are," She meowed as she sat down, "Now... for the chamomile..."
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:53 pm

"Chamomile sounds like some kind of flower." Crystalpaw mewed, "It just has that kind of name.". Mistpaw hurried up beside her, gently flicking her tail on Crystalpaw's nose. "Really? It sounds like some kind of leafy bush." she mewed.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Honeyfur started to purr. "Actually, its a type of flower. Here it is." She dug up a beautiful small flower. "This is great."

A small golden tabby she-cat padded over to them. "And where do you think you're going with that?" She hissed politely.
"Sorry, Sage," Honeyfur mewed softly, "We need some calming herbs." Sage purred. "I meant without this." She handed Honeyfur a small leaf package.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:14 pm

"Who's she?" Crystalpaw asked, examining the golden tabby up and down, trying to see if she could maybe recall seeing her before. "Is she another medicine cat friend?" Mistpaw excitedly asked.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Sage sent a friendly gaze to the two young apprentices. "No, I help supply the herbs for the Clans. I do some medicine research with my two-legs, or that's what they say..." She pondered in thought.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:57 pm

"Cool! If anything, I'll make sure our leader knows well of you, and to inform him that you are an ally to all the clans!" Mistpaw happily said. "Great Starclan, Mistpaw. Calm down." Crystalpaw sat down on a smooth rock only a mouse length away from the group. "If you're gonna be excited all day, you won't be hunting with me tomorrow. You've gotta be quick, clever, and silent, not loud, jumpy and unthinkingly distracted." she added, looking over to Mistpaw with a playful glare. "Hey Honeyfur, is this always how you get herbs? What about when it rains? Or when the snow is so deep it reaches our bellies?" Mistpaw asked.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Honeyfur smiled. "I do sometimes, but not usually. I do use wild herbs, but the ones from her are much more efficient. Perfect for a surprise visit from a little friend." Sage looked confused. Honeyfur whispered the plan in her ear. "Can I come? I guess it would be a little more experience in the forest." She smiled wide.

((Plot coming on cX))
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:46 am

Crystalpaw slighty narrowed her eyes as she lept from the rock and next to Honeyfur. "What're you two whispering about?" She questioned.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Honeyfur purred. "You already know, little one.The turtle shell. What did you think?" She flicked her tail playfully and Sage smiled. "Ive always wanted to run about in the forest. Can I come? Please? I'll use my alias warrior name Sageheart."
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next