The World of Warrior Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streamclan

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Streamclan - Page 2 Empty Re: Streamclan

Post by OmegaWolf Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm

(yeah i love it!!!)
Watersong stood by a clump of bracken. "The entrance is in here."
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:05 am

Snowflower flicked her tail, seeing both Watersong and Oakheart. "You two better keep an eye on Amberkit. She slipped away and you didn't even notice."
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

https://worldofwarriorwoods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by General Of The Sky Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:24 pm

"I told you something was wrong with that kit.."Rainkit said, immediately starting to search for the kit's scent.
General Of The Sky
General Of The Sky
Kit

Location : Eastern Europe (I have two home countries: Romania and Russia)

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:52 pm

"Rainkit, thats enough." Snowflower shot Rainkit a glare before turning back to Oakheart.

Amberkit's mind was flooded with ideas. First, she'd get to know everyone in the clan. Then, become close to them.  After, she'd become an apprentice there and then betray them all! Yes, it was the perfect plan after what Streamclan had done to her mother, Dawnwhisper. Alright, step one: get to know everyone in the clan. A devilish smirk covered her muzzle as she peeked her head in the nursery.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Of The Sky Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:19 am

"But SnowFlower! Please listen to me..There's something wrong with that kit, and i can assure you that she is evil!"Rainkit implored, totally convinced by her own words.
General Of The Sky
General Of The Sky
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Snowflower once again looked at Rainkit. "You seem sure of yourself." she stooped down, and met Rainkit's gaze. "Show me evidence that Amberkit is evil, and then I will believe you."
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Oakheart nodded to Rainkit. "I believe you. I saw that smirk. But what could FlameClan possibly want with us?" She hesitated, then gasped. "Dawnwhisper! She may be here to get revenge!"

Watersong nudged Amberkit into the nursery. "Let's sleep. I don't want you being tired."
((Nice plot guys, me likely :3))
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:48 pm

((I know, right! Very Happy ))

Snowflower looked to Oakheart with a surprised look in her eyes. "Yes...you may be right. It still doesn't make sense why they would send a kit.." Snowflower thought for a moment, and then spoke again. "They might have sent her over to make it look less...well...obvious."

Amberkit nodded, and walked into the nursery. The smell of warm milk filled her nostrils as she entered. Dawnwhisper will be pleased when I tell her that I actually got into the camp, she though, ..and better yet, they don't suspect a thing!

D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Oakheart pricked her ears in worry. "We better tell Sorrelstar to keep an eye out! Just stay low and act like you don't know anything."

Watersong purred softly. "Come over here, lay down next to me." She lay down, sprawled out in a corner.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Snowflower nodded, and looked at Rainkit. "Don't say a word to any cat, okay?"

Amberkit curled up next to Watersong, and snuggled in her soft fur. Before she knew it, she had fallen asleep.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Watersong smiled at the young kit. She's so cute, she thought. I hope she's telling the truth...

Oakheart gaped her mouth in a yawn. "I'm going to sleep." She trotted slowly toward the den.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:13 am

Snowflower perked her head up from the kit. "Alright, Oakheart. I just need to deal with some business, then I'll come." The she cat didn't wait for an answer before taking off out of the camp. I can't hide it anymore from them...I..I just can't! Snowflower stopped when she reached the pond of silence. The stooped down, and let a single tear drop into the water. She saw Dawnwhisper, rippling through the water. Snowflower.., she began, You know your duty, and you know what you must do. Do not fail me. Dawnwhisper's reflection disappeared, and Snowflower sadly nodded. She hated that she, too, was a Flameclan cat, brought here as a kit. Of course, nobody but Sorrelstar knew that, but the thought of her friends finding out frightened her. She raced back to camp, trotted into the warriors den, and fell asleep.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Of The Sky Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:19 pm

RainKit glanced once again at the older cat, and nodded thankfully before returning in the kits den..She found an empty spot and sat there, at a big distance away from the other kit. Rainkit watched her for a few more minutes, before curling down and falling asleep.
General Of The Sky
General Of The Sky
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:49 pm

{time skip?}
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Of The Sky Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:02 pm

yeah))

Rainkit woke up in the next morning, she was blinded for a moment by the morning light, but covered her eyes with her paws before opening them completely. She then peered at the kit, and sighed in relief. She was truly relieved that the kitten didn't manage to assassinate the leader in time.
General Of The Sky
General Of The Sky
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Sorrelstar was already outside, eating his usual morning squirrel. Quite plump it was, since it was Newleaf. He began thinking about Rainkit, and who to make her mentor when she became an apprentice.

Snowflower awoke with a wide yawn. She stretched out, and padded into the clearing.

Amberkit flashed her eyes open. She had a nightmare that night, but it was about her long lost parents. She noticed Watersong, still asleep, and Rainkit. She glared at the kit for a few moments, not daring to move her gaze from Rainkit's.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sat May 10, 2014 12:47 am

Oakheart woke up. "Snowflower, I always knew you were from FlameClan. I am not going to say anything, but please, whatever you were sent here to do, please remember me and my Clan's kindness that we have served you. What Watersong and I have served you." She muttered under her breath so that she wouldn't wake Watersong up. She padded out of the den slowly, a teardrop falling on the dusty ground one after another.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Wed May 14, 2014 12:23 am

Snowflower's eyes widened with horror as she heard Oakheart. She had known she was from Flameclan? Her nightmare was now a reality. Oakheart's promise had lifted only a smidge of the worry and guilt from her paws. That's when someone inside her flicked on. This...rage..was flicked on. This small ember turned into a burning fire, and a smirk grew upon her face. She eyed Oakheart evilly, while laughing to herself. She had remembered her mission at last. She was to wipe out Streamclan, one by one. After what Streamclan had done to her mother, she could never forgive them.

She sneaked into the nursery, with silent paws. She gently picked up Amberkit by the scruff, making sure Watersong was still resting. She noticed Rainkit, and glared before trotting out of the nursery. She placed the kit right below the leader's den, and told her to stay.

Amberkit nodded towards Snowflower. She knew she was going after Sorrelstar, her main target. Amberkit was to stay put, or else the plan would fail miserably.

Snowflower went into the medicine cat's den. The medicine cat was out collecting herbs, so this would be the perfect time to get what she needed. She grabbed some berries she knew as deathberries, and some poppy seeds. Carefully, she crushed the berries into a pulp. Then, she rolled each poppy seed in the pulp, then placed it onto a leaf. Instant death is the easy way... she thought as she trotted into Sorrelstar's den.

Sorrelstar smelt Snowflower's scent, and with that, his ears flattened. He didn't particularly like the she cat, since she bared a great resemblance to her mother, Whitefeather. "What is it, Snowflower?" Sorrelstar growled. "My my, Sorrelstar. No need to be so unpolite. I just brought some poppy seeds for that headache of yours."
Snowflower didn't even know the cure for a headache, but she was hoping that Sorrelstar didn't notice.

Sorrelstar looked down at the poppy seeds, his ears perked with surprise. Was Snowflower actually....nice? He mewed his thanks, and began to lick up the poppy seeds. His mind was frazzled at this point, and he began coughing and breathing heavily.

Snowflower sat, tail curled neatly over her paws, and watched as Sorrelstar struggled.

D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Wed May 14, 2014 12:35 am

Oakheart peeked inside of Sorrelstar's den, waiting to give him a meow of greeting. Sorrelstar! No!Her mind flooded with worry. So this is the big thing that Snowflower and Amberkit were sent to do. she ran to find some yarrow leaves, then quickly ran back to the den. "Eat this." She handed him the leaves. "Snowflower, listen to me. StreamClan didn't really kill your mother. It was one warrior, Minnowfang. Minnowfang was evil, and he was planning on stealing you. He decided to kill your mother because he wanted power. He wanted to build a rogue clan all for himself, and take the forest for himself. Minnowfang then died on the thunderpath. I know you can't forgive us, but if you want to wipe us out, start with me instead of someone who has nine lives. Start with the Clan's weakness. And the weakness is me." Oakheart unsheathed her claw and scratched her neck. While the blood slowly gushed out from under her, she collapsed in a peaceful darkness.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Thu May 15, 2014 8:04 pm

"W..wait! Hold on a minute!" The very switch inside her flicked off as she rushed to Oakheart's side. She covered the cut with her paws, though blood still ran through. "No..no..OAKHEART! Don't die on me! Please...I...can't be responsible for this....for you." Snowflower tightly shut her eyes, and large tears dropped onto Oakheart's pelt.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Fri May 16, 2014 9:12 am

Oakheart murmered softly, "I'll be okay, Snowflower." She gasped, and then started again, "I won't die from this, if I stay here, that is." She pricked her weary tail towards the medicine cat den. "Get me to-" she fainted, right before Snowflower.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum