The World of Warrior Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streamclan

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Streamclan Empty Streamclan

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:03 am

Streamclan is a large amount of territory, surrounded by trees. It has a large stream, which is one of the food sources, and the main water source. Cats here eat mice, birds, vole and fish. It is located on the north side of the forest, making winters bitter and also making the stream freeze over, leading to less food source. It always snows in winter there. Most cats that live here have a semi short coat, but some have dense long ones. It is near a thunderpath, which the cross to enter the Tall Oaks.

Last edited by Duskshine on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

https://worldofwarriorwoods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Streamclan Empty Re: Streamclan

Post by OmegaWolf Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:30 pm

Oakheart lead Watersong and Amberkit into the camp. "So... FlameClan guest, what do you think?" Watersong padded over toward the stream. "Try the freshwater. It's great."She crouched over and lapped up some water.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Amberkit excitedly raced over to the stream, almost tumbling in, and drank some of the water. It felt crisp and cool on her tiny tounge. "Its great!" She exclaimed. Snowflower padded alongside them, and drank some water as well. Sorrelstar made his way in camp, and went inside his den.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Tigerfur came through the brush and padded inside Sorrelstar's den. "I know you saw that figure. I think it's following us. I can feel it standing on tree limbs, jumping on rocks, doing other things. Do you think that it has a message to give us?"

Oakheart purred. "The fish taste good too. Do you want me to teach you how to fish?" Watersong had backed up, and readied herself to jump into the big part of the stream. She leapt high in the air, soared through, unsheathed her claws and pounced on a fish. She finished it with a nice swipe of her claw and she picked it up in her jaws. She got to the surface, and smiled at the little kit.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Amberkit gleamed happily at the fish, then back at Oakheart. She was really a nice cat at heart. "So you jump in, grab a fish and come out?" She asked, making sure she retained the correct information.

"What else could it be?" Sorrelstar sighed. "Breezeclan territory is too far from here for them to come, Flameclan is basically destroyed,  and Mistclan has made an alliance with us. I just hope it isn't about...that."
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:34 pm

"Well, not necessarily." Oakheart mewed sensitively. "You have to get the right spring into it. There is a different way to fish, but it's much less fun!" Watersong padded over toward the little kit, with a flower in her jaws. She laid it in front of Amberkit, and touched her muzzle against Oakheart's forehead. "Watersong was my mentor, and we are about best friends." Oakheart said as Watersong went to sit next to her. "Now, about that boring way to fish. Are you up to the challenge, or do you want me to take you back to camp?"
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:22 pm

"I'm up for the challenge!" Amberkit mewed excitedly, then looked at the flower. Her ears perked up in curiosity as she took the flower in her jaws and put in on her shoulder.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Oakheart straightened up. She padded over toward an edge of the stream, so her shadow wouldn't reflect over the water. "Sit where I'm sitting, and I'll show you a way to fish that is easy enough for your Clanmates. This technique could help out your Clan." She looked over the water, searching for a plump fish. Watersong climbed a low willow tree, and sat, watching her old apprentice teach the young kit what she taught her. She is great with kits. She would be a great mother one day.Watersong thought, She reminds me of Ambersong, my sister!
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Amberkit nodded, and sat beside Oakheart. She saw the silver slick bodies of swimming fish, going in circles round and round. She began wondering if they ever get tired, doing all that swimming, or maybe dizzy.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Oakheart purred deeply in her throat. ``Watch this!`` She concentrated hard at a swimming fish. Suddenly, she shot her paw down into the water. She grabbed the fish, and delivered the final blow. She set the dead fish down, and smiled. ``Now you try.''
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:08 am

Amberkit widened her eyes at the fish. She couldn't believe how easy it was for her! She shook her head, and faced the water. She tried concentrating on one fish, but her mind was blurried by all the other ones. She touched the water with her paw, only to see all the fish scatter. At the moment she came back, she swiped her paw in the water, but she swept to far and just fell in.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:16 am

Oakheart snapped into the water almost as instantaneous as Amberkit fell in the water. She set the wet kit on the shore and started licking her forehead. "I got you. Try not to lean over too much next time. When you are ready, we can go back to camp." She looked at the sky. The sun was setting. "It's getting late, are you sure we should stay, Oakheart?" Watersong said from the tree branch she was in. "I think we should go."
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Amberkit shook her fur to get some of the water out. "Yeah. Remember what I told you at the gathering, Oakheart? Somethings gonna happen, I can feel it in my fur. Its best we'd head back for today"
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Oakheart nodded. "Lead the way, Watersong." She meowed. Watersong then leapt up in front of Oakheart, and lead the three back to camp.
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:13 am

Amberkit happily followed the two back to camp, eager to get some rest.

(like the new theme?)
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Of The Sky Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:08 am

((^^

Last edited by General Of The Sky on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
General Of The Sky
General Of The Sky
Kit

Location : Eastern Europe (I have two home countries: Romania and Russia)

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:09 am

{sure!}
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Of The Sky Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:27 am

Rainkit was padding aimlessly around the clan camp looking for something constructive to do. The other clan cats looked busy, and the other kits were nowhere to be seen. She meowed boringly, and sat down at the base of a tree, watching all the cats walk around.
General Of The Sky
General Of The Sky
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:32 am

Finally reaching back, Amberkit looked around the camp nervously. She wondered how the others would react to a Flameclan kit being in Streamclan. She noticed a kit looking unoccupied, and managed to slip away from the group. I can do this! she thought as she approached the kit. "H..hi" Amberkit meowed. "I'm Amberkit."
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Of The Sky Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:53 am

"Oh, h-h-hello..I'm Rainkit."She stammered, and tried to find a subject that would interest older cats but  soon she found out about the smell of the newcomer.."Isn't that a cat from another clan?"She asked, gazing at the other kit. Rainkit didn't seem impressed by the kit's arrival, but she was curious about how the other cats will react.
General Of The Sky
General Of The Sky
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:59 am

Snowflower padded to the two, and nodded. "Yes, Amberkit is from Flameclan. We are keeping her here for a good while until it is time for her to go back. She's about your age, Rainkit. Maybe you two will be apprenticed together if she stays long enough."
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Of The Sky Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:17 am

RainKit gasped, the thought of the newcomer being spy was terrifying, maybe the kit will stay long enough to gain information about the clan and she couldn't let that happen."But what if the kit was sent here by its own clan to discover our secrets?"Rainkit meowed innocently.
General Of The Sky
General Of The Sky
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am

"Calm, Rainkit. Surely a kit couldn't be a spy! Think about it : wouldn't the clan send a warrior to spy, rather than a reckless kit?" Snowflower purred gently.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Of The Sky Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 am

Rainkit remained silent for a few more minutes, thinking over and over again about her hypothesis.."Yes, you're right..I guess..The kit won't harm anybody..not yet.."She meowed, glancing at AmberKit for the last time.
General Of The Sky
General Of The Sky
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:09 pm

"That's the spirit! Now, did you eat as yet, Rainkit?" Snowflower asked, curling her tail neatly over her paws.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next