The World of Warrior Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff needed! {See thread for details}

3 posters

Go down

Staff needed! {See thread for details} Empty Staff needed! {See thread for details}

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:04 am

Hello TWOWW. Since we have a brand new site, we need more staff members. I am currently in need of roleplay moderators, global moderators, general helpers, and artists. If you are wondering what each job does/means, here is each job's description in detail.
[/center]

Artists
Artists create..well...art for the site. They make icons, logos and backgrounds. They create new emoticons, and they are also in charge of the theme and layout for the site. However, any art done to the site must be given permission by Chiyo, or else you are banned. They cannot act as a moderator or administrator, but if one is caught doing so, they will be stripped of their title.

General Helpers
General helpers are basically extra hands around the site. They help support the Moderators and Administrators, and give suggestions and ideas about the site. They do not, however, act like moderators in any form. Mini-modding is not tolerated by anyone, and if General Helpers are caught doing so, they will be stripped of their title and back to a regular member.

Global Moderators
Global Moderators are the highest moderator rank. They can moderate any category they would like besides all roleplay categories, but they must do it fairly. I would prefer if they had previous mod/admin experience before taking this job. They must make sure everyone follows the site and roleplay rules, and that no innapropriate posts or art is shown. However, if a Global Moderator is caught being rude, acting unfairly, moderating unfairly, or anything else in that category, they will be stripped of their title.

Roleplay Moderators
Roleplay Moderators are in charge of all roleplays, including the clans roleplay and fan made roleplays. They must make sure all roleplays follow all roleplay rules, and that none of the fan made roleplays are involved with the clans roleplay. They can accept forms. They cannot moderate anything but the roleplay. This means they cannot moderate the chat, games, general discussion, or art. If caught doing so, the user will be stripped of their title.

As you have now read the one you would like to qualify for, please posy this form below. As soon as enough people have sent their forms for each category, two users will be picked to be apart of the title they chose. if you have any questions at all, post them below. Good luck!

Users signed up
--------------------------------
General Of The Sky (General Helper)

Code:
Username:
Job you're applying for:
Why are you applying for this job:
Why should I pick you to be apart of the staff:
If you could describe yourself with one word, what would it be and why:
How active are you:
Will you follow all site rules, and moderate/help fairly:
Is there a nickname you preferred to be called by:
Is there any way I can contact you:
Is there anything else I need to know about you:
{For Artists only! Delete this is you not applying to be an artist. Delete the words in parenthesis.}
Do you have any reference art I can possibly see:
How long have you been creating art:
Have you made warrior cat art in the past:
Do you have an art account {DeviantART, Disney create, etc.}:
{For Global/Roleplay Moderators Only! Delete if you are not applying to be a global/roleplay moderator. Delete the words in parenthesis.}
Do you have any previous history as a moderator:
Do you own any sites of your own:
How long have you been moderating {if you have history.}:
On a scale from 1-10, how much do you roleplay:
On a scale from 1-10, how much do you know about warrior cats:

Last edited by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

https://worldofwarriorwoods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Staff needed! {See thread for details} Empty Re: Staff needed! {See thread for details}

Post by General Of The Sky Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:47 am

Username: General Of The Sky
Job you're applying for: Since i'm so into roleplaying, i would like to be a roleplaying moderator in the future, but since i don't feel prepared enough for such a high rank, i would like to be a general helper.
Why are you applying for this job:
I'm online most of the time, and i'm the type of person who loves giving advice.
Why should I pick you to be apart of the staff:
Friends say that i'm a good person to work with.
If you could describe yourself with one word, what would it be and why:
Positive -I'm always happy to help anybody who needs advice. I usually don't get angry at mean comments, and try to see the glass half full.
How active are you:
three-six hours per day.
Will you follow all site rules, and moderate/help fairly:
Of course c:
Is there a nickname you preferred to be called by:
I would love to be called Ari
Is there any way I can contact you:
You can contact me through private messages, and you can also see me on Chicken Smoothie and Colour Lovers
Is there anything else I need to know about you:
Oh, there's nothing important you have to know about me.
How long have you been creating art: Uhh, i don't really remember. I think, since five years old?
Have you made warrior cat art in the past: Yes, but it looked horrible.
Do you have an art account {DeviantART, Disney create, etc.}: Yes, i do have a DeviantArt account, but i don't really use it.
Do you have any previous history as a moderator: No, i don't. But i started roleplaying since 2009, and i have some knowledge.
Do you own any sites of your own: Oh well, only my characters site.
How long have you been moderating: I never had the chance to start moderating.
On a scale from 1-10, how much do you roleplay: 9.8/10. I love roleplaying.
On a scale from 1-10, how much do you know about warrior cats: 8/10
General Of The Sky
General Of The Sky
Kit

Location : Eastern Europe (I have two home countries: Romania and Russia)

Back to top Go down

Staff needed! {See thread for details} Empty Re: Staff needed! {See thread for details}

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:06 am

Thank you, Ari :3 I'll put your name down in the general helper section.
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

https://worldofwarriorwoods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaWolf Wed May 14, 2014 12:01 am

Keep signing up! We still need more staff!
OmegaWolf
OmegaWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum